We are also very sure that providing personal identifiable information on hive is a great deal of trust on your part.
We honor your trust to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us.
When do we collect information?
SHREE VEDA GATE INSTITUTION uses the information you provide to us for the registration process and to manage your account to process your order, including to notify you about special offers, to facilitate your access and use of our site, unless it is specifically stated otherwise.
What information do we collect from our users?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
• We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
• Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This web site may be linked to or from third party web sites that are not operated by SHREE VEDA GATE INSTITUTION , or any affiliates. Links of third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access them at your own risk. SHREE VEDA GATE INSTITUTION is not responsible for content or privacy policies of those parties, whether or not SHREE VEDA GATE INSTITUTION is affiliated with sponsors of the sites. Visitors to third party web sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.
Editing or Updating Information
A user may contact us in order to remove, deactivate or edit his/her account information and profile by logging into our website/App to update his/her information. The requested changes may take up to 24Hrs to appear online because of verification process and server cache policies. Note that after deletion or deactivation of account, user will not being able to access any members. Additional residual information will remain in our archives and records, but that will not be used for a commercial purpose.
We collect your email address in order to
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.